HOME ABOUTME TUMBLR DEVIANTART INSTAGRAM ETSY STORE

Monday, November 28, 2011

Squish Squash

Here's a short animation I did a couple of months ago. Only just got round to line-testing it and saving it out so here's the rough! 


There is much that I could improve on but I really can't be bothered. I may clean it up and colour it at some point. Just adjusting the timing on another scene at the moment though!

Here is the drawing I briefly mentioned in the last post. It was a birthday gift for one of my best friends (and flatmate) and she really loved it!


Me on the left and Louise on the right on top of a very... uh... "stylised" version of our flat. :P

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

1 comment:

Soju Shots said...

this is awesome! you guys have a fantastic flat!!! I hope its not drawn to scale hahaha. fantastic blog!